Saturday, January 31, 2009

Unselfish Desire to SERVE

Notes from Elder Andersen
January 29, 2009

When you let Christ enter your life, you make yourself humble enough to submit to his will. That's something I learned during my first week in the MTC. Many of us think we have things figured out, but we must submit our will to the Lord if we truly want him to be in our lives.

Things are really starting to go well for me here. The work is tough, but if it wasn't I would be doing something wrong. Right? Of course right! (Fiddler on the Roof reference). My companion and I still struggle a little with each other but we talk it out and we're both trying to get along. We are starting to teach and plan really well together. Don't worry about me, I'm where I'm supposed to be and I know that you're being blessed and that makes me so happy!

THANKS ANDY FOR THE REMINDERS of our purpose...

No comments: