Monday, March 16, 2009

And Off we go...


"I did it! I graduated from the MTC." (was Andy's statement when he called us from the airport this morning at 6:18 a.m.) He shared feelings of accomplishment, gaining the spirit of missionary work, love for his district family, and excitement to fly to Germany.

We have been following his flight status on delta.com for the past 3 hours and Andy is currently over the North Atlantic Ocean with 4 hours left to landing in Munich.

The phone call brought with it joy and tears as our Son leaves this Continent for a new adventure!

Andy has brought so much Joy to our home these past few months! WE look forward to much more. WE MISS you our dear Elder but know you are doing the LORDS work and couldn't be more pleased!

LOVE and HUGS from afar. XOXOXO

1 comment:

Delora said...

I am happy for you that you got to talk to Andy. I bet that was neat to follow his flight of where he was at what time. I am glad he made it ok.